On this tour Johnny Maroc will be motorbike guide, cruising up and down the group and helping when needed.
Su will be driving the 4x4 support truck, accompanied by our mechanic Hussein, and following where the group goes except in the high dunes when stays parked up nearby.
You will experience :
- Fast ex-Dakar tracks across vast dried lake beds
- Sandy riverbeds and trails
- Rocky tracks up through the gorges and southern foothills of the High Atlas Mountains
- Virgin desert sand to the famous Cathedral Dunes at Erg Chebbi (the highest in Morocco at 203m!)
- Jebel Sahro - "Monument Valley" considered some of the most beautiful mountains in Morocco
- A night in our desert bivouac with musicians and campfire – 90kms from the nearest road
- Excellent accommodation
- Great food.
- Alcohol every night – we bring the beers & wine to our bivouac!
Many thanks to #anyavioletuniverse for several wonderful photos.