You will enjoy the hustle and bustle; the multitude of colours and sounds; and your senses will be awakened by the smells of incense and countless fresh spices in this exotic setting.
With nearly 25 years of operating across Morocco we consider ourselves experts on this Kingdom and know the most enjoyable riding roads and gentle off-road tracks, the most interesting sites to visit, and the best places to stay.
Travelling on our fleet of top-of-the-range BMW GS850s and GS1250s, the tour starts and ends in Marrakech, and we have chosen a selection of top quality hotels including some converted old kasbahs. (local castles)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
• Imperial cities and ancient medinas of Fes and Marrakech - UNESCO sites
• Ziz, Todra and Dades Gorges
• Ait Ben Haddou - UNESCO site
• The Olive Waterfalls “Cascades d’Ouzoud”
• The beautiful lake of Bin el Ouidane in the High Atlas
• The highest dunes in Morocco at Erg Chebbi – 203m
• The Azrou cedar forests
• The famous switchbacks in Dades Gorge
• Route of 1000 kasbahs
• The film city of Ouarzazarte
• 2095m road pass over the Atlas Mountains
• The ancient city of Taroudant encircled by it's 7km wall