This special tour will run from Friday to Monday - two days biking and three night’s accommodation.
Just 6 bikers plus John guiding, on our KTM 450 EXCs, based from the small, family run Hotel Coma in the old village of Ordino.
Each morning you will leave the hotel, do about 20kms on asphalt to the Spanish border,and then spend a pleasant day biking on 3 meter wide tracks through forested national parks and narrow gorges, cross shallow streams and make your way to the top of mountains to gaze out over never ending spectacular views. A total of about 120kms each day with a stop at midday for a delicious lunch in one of several small restaurants that we know of, tucked away in mountain valleys or small villages.
THESE TOURS ARE NOT FOR THOSE WANTING FAST, COMPETITIVE STYLE RIDING – IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN MOROCCO IS FOR YOU!
They are meant to satisfy those clients who would like to do some “green-laning”,have time to look around and admire their surroundings, and enjoy wonderful long lazy lunches.
NON-BIKER friends and family (referred to as 4x4 passengers on the booking form) are very welcome as there are many activities to do during the day in and around Ordino. We will arrange to meet up with the bikers for lunch.
- Return minibus transfers to & from Barcelona airport (3 hours)
- KTM 450EXC with 3rd party insurance
- Bike guide
- 3* accommodation in twin-share room (single room if available at a supplement)
- 3 breakfasts & 3 evening meals
- 2 lazy lunches
- Return flights via Barcelona
- All bike clothing and protection
- Medical insurance with repatriation (OBLIGATORY)
- Hydration system – camelback or similar (OBLIGATORY)
- 700 euros deposit for possible bike damage - cash or card
FULL BIKING LICENCE IS NEEDED – SO BRING IT WITH YOU! SORRY IF YOU DON’T HAVE IT WITH YOU, YOU WON’T BE ALLOWED TO BIKE
MOTO AVENTURES EUROPA S.L.
(hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') accepts clients, and any accompanying 4x4 passengers (hereinafter referred to collectively as 'the Client') subject to the following conditions:
- BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
- The 30% deposit paid at the time of booking is accepted as part of the total cost of the tour and will not be refunded unless the applicant cannot be offered a place.
- The balance of the total cost for the tour must reach us no later than EIGHT weeks before the tour date.
Cancellation charges on BALANCE payments are as follows;
- 7 - 8 weeks before departure by Client - 50% refund.
- 4 - 7 weeks before departure by Client - 40% refund.
- 2 - 4 weeks before departure by Client - 25% refund.
- 0 - 2 weeks before departure by Client - no refund.
- The Client must
- be in possession of a full motorbike driving license at all times during the tour
- have made known to the Company any endorsements or restrictions made to his driving license by the licensing authorities.
- Only the Client recognized and accepted by the Company may drive the motorbike.
- Should the Client cause the motorbike to be retained or embargoed, all costs will be payable by the Client, including any losses to the Company whilst the motorbike is immobilized.
- All fines, judicial costs, etc., derived from any form of traffic infraction or other, which are against the motorbike, the Company or the Client, and caused by the Client during the period of this contract, will be payable by the Client except when caused by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to allow the Client's participation in the event that the Company's insurance agent will not accept the Client as an insurable risk.
- When using one of the Company bikes or equipment, the Client agrees to pay a deposit of SEVEN HUNDRED EUROS before beginning the tour, which will be returned in full provided that no damage has occurred to either bike or GPS.
- WHEELIES ARE NOT ALLOWED - If damage is caused as the result of doing a wheelie the Client will be responsible for the cost of ALL damages.
- If, for whatever reason, it is not possible to check the bikes at the end of the tour, the Company will have up to 7 days to advise the Client of any damages and costs due
- The Client understands that:
- he/she is responsible for his/her own personal insurance with repatriation and acknowledges the inherent risk and dangers of the tour
- will travel entirely at his/her own risk
- neither the Company, its agents, or any other person assisting with them, is liable for any personal loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience, whether caused by acts of the Company, its agents or events outside the Company's control (e.g. strikes, civil war, mechanical breakdown, weather etc.)
- due to the nature of the tour, no responsibility can be accepted by the Company for any damage, loss, or accident to a Client's vehicle or other property, whether owned, on hire, or loaned to the Client.
- if the Client leaves the tour voluntarily before completion of the tour, or is required to do so by a Company representative, then all liability that the Company may bear to that Client will cease immediately, and the Company will have no responsibility for repatriation or any other expenses incurred by the Client which may arise out of such an event.
- he/she will abide by the authority and decisions of the Company and/or its representatives.
- The Company reserve the right to alter or cancel all or part of the tour without prior notice. If a tour is cancelled, any payments already received by the Company will be refunded in full.
- The Client will comply strictly with the laws and customs of all countries visited, whether in respect of health, immigration, exchange control, drugs, or any other matter.
- All distances and information quoted in our itineraries are approximates. These are meant as a rough guide and can vary if there is a change of route. At all times we will try to maintain this itinerary but due to climatic conditions or availability of accommodation the company might have to alter part of it.
- Any dispute that may arise between the Client and the Company will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of the country where the Company is registered.
- Costs incurred by the Company (including lawyer and procurator fees) whilst reclaiming monies owed by the Client from this contract, will be payable by the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or change all or part of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.