EXPERIENCE THE WONDERFUL THINGS MOROCCO CAN OFFER 3500 KILOMETRES IN 16 DAYS.
Growing in popularity each year, this is our 3rd road tour (except for the inevitable short deviations "offroad", due to road works) around this friendly, colourful country. On your bikes you will be amazed by the spectacular scenery, while in the bazaars and souks you will enjoy the hustle and bustle, the multitude of colours and your senses will be awakened by the smells of incense and countless fresh spices.
Combining a unique blend of culture and adventure, visiting major monuments; some imperial cities; the Mediterranean and the Atlantic coast; spectacular mountain passes; staying two nights in the shadow of the highest dunes in Morocco, with for those who choose, a chance to do some sand and dune riding on our KTM 450 EXCs in the 184m high Cathedral Dunes of Erg Chebbi, Merzouga on the day off. (tuition and guidance given for this)
NEW 2018! Ride to the top of "The Rock" of Gibraltar. - a winding road totally closed to public vehicles we have made a special arrangement for our tour to bike to the top!
With nearly 20 years of operating across Morocco we know the best riding roads and the places to visit and stay in.
Travelling on our fleet of top-of-the-range BMW GS1200 and GS800, the tour starts and ends in Malaga, Spain, and we have chosen a selection of good quality hotels including some converted old kasbahs. (local castles)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- For those who choose - on the day off - riding the sand and Cathedral dunes of Erg Chebbi on one of our KTM450s. 184m high!
- The blue town of Chefchaouen
- Imperial cities and ancient medinas of Fes and Marrakech - UNESCO sites
- Ziz, Todra and Dades Gorges
- Ait Ben Haddou - UNESCO site
- Ruins of Volubilis - UNESCO site
- The whitewashed fortified coastal town of Essaouira - UNESCO site
- The views of North Africa from Spain
- NEW! Bike to the top of "The Rock" in Gibralter. (unique to our tours)